Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Decision Made

I am now moving forward with my journey to Saudi Arabia and KAUST.  After much discussion with my family, we've agreed it's the right decision.  Now I have to get final approval; medical, personal, etc..  If that all goes well, around the 1st week in January I'll be off on my new adventure.  It will be hard to concentrate on my current job in the meantime.  I have been advised not to give notice until I receive visa approval from SA so I have to buckle down for now.    I also have a ton of work to do to at home.  Just the contemplation of being gone has generated a todo list a mile long.  Fixing and painting and getting this done and contacting that person.....it's much easier to let things slide when there's always tomorrow or next week to fall back on. 

Let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment